HOW TO ENROLL A PATIENT FOR BLOOD DRAWS AND OTHER SERVICES
1. First, contact your doctor's office and have them fax a doctor's order and insurance information to 503-236-3075.
2. On the order, please specify date, tests needed (in detail), demographics and contact info for patient or caregiver. Also, indicate the fax number and phone number where we can reach the nurse and doctor ordering tests include ICD-10 diagnosis codes and a doctors signature.
3. Patients will be called the day before to set up timed fasting labs and medication levels.
If you need any more information or a specific time frame, please call 503-878-5418 ext 102, 104, 105 or call 503-878-5412 and ask for Frank or Linda at the draw center.
4. Orders faxed after 3 p.m. may not be added to the next day's schedule.
5. STATS - Please fax and call us to alert us of urgent blood draws.
Please make certain doctor's orders and lab paperwork are ready before the phlebotomist arrives.
6. Please call the office to check availability of same day specimen pickup unless it is a STAT.
*We require all patients/clients that have Medicare to sign an Advanced Beneficiary Notice (ABN). Please print out, fill it out and mail it to 6464 Borland Road, Tualatin, Oregon 97062, Suite C-1 or fax to us at 503-236-3075.
ATTENTION TO FACILITIES: The facility will be charged the full fee of $40 if a phlebotomist shows up to do a pre-arranged service that was not cancelled prior.
Example: A patient needs a urine pick up, a fasting blood draw was scheduled but the patient ate food, the patient forgot to fast and did not communicate that to us and we arrive for the pick up or if the patient gets taken to the hospital after they have ordered STAT blood work.
All specimens can be delivered to a laboratory of your choice but we will utilize our expertise and help our patients make the best informed choice.